- Associates degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot electronic circuits
- Excellent soldering, device assembly, and repair skills (through hole and SMD technology)
- Experience with using a multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator
- Ability to execute test plans
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- You must have a strong sense of ownership combined with the ability to work independently to arrive at desired results
The mission of Amazon’s Halo team is to create products and services that empower customers, enterprises, and care providers to improve health. Our emerging technologies team, within Amazon’s Device organization, is looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented individuals to join our fast paced, start-up environment to help invent the future of health. We have just launched our initial product and service offering and are excited to continue inventing on behalf of our customers.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Electronics Technician to join our fast paced, start-up like environment to help invent the future. In this role, you will help develop new devices by troubleshooting, testing, repairing and collecting data. As a Technician on this team, you will also work with engineers to assemble devices, develop test fixtures, generate schematics, and manufacture PCBs for prototypes. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with electronic circuits combined with excellent DIY skills.
We are working with exciting technologies and solving complex problems in the health and wellness space. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for building great devices, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you.
- Experience with VNAs, RF signal analyzers, RF power meters, shielded rooms and anechoic chambers
- Experience with test fixture design and test system setup
- Experience with programming Arduinos or Raspberry Pis
- Experience with programming in Python, C or C++
- Experience with 3D printing, milling machines, lathes and drill press
- Experience with schematic generation and creating PCBs
- General class or higher amateur radio license
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//