- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing
- and building pipelines for technical roles
- Ability to work on a diverse team
- BA and/or equivalent experience
Lead sourcers craft and implement complex, scalable sourcing strategies to attract external talent for the Data Science, Business Intelligence Engineer and Data Engineer job families in Operations Technology. They demonstrate exemplary candidate generation skills, and pull multiple sourcing levers, developing mechanisms to identify and engage top talent. The role influences L6-L8 level hiring leaders and client leads (CLs) on change, implement innovative solutions to improve talent acquisition processes and candidate engagement. Lead sourcers directly impact businesses and recruiting teams by innovating solutions across business lanes by functioning as a talent advisor to the business, partner to CLs and mentor other sourcers.
The Lead Sourcing Recruiter creates a candidate value proposition to engage with candidates for fungible or niche roles where there are not existing benchmark profiles within Amazon. They are the subject matter expert for the sciences job family, influencing direction of external sourcing efforts with
market intelligence data, and calibrating HM expectations. Leads exceed individual delivery goals: offers accepts/month, 2&5, RHMD and Diversity. They serve as team lead, onboarding new team members.
Lead sourcers share tips for role success, and knowledge around Amazon talent acquisition process.
They participate in pre/debriefs, applying learnings to improve efficiencies in the talent selection process. They recommend operational improvements that align to overall team metrics.
- Prior knowledge/experience recruiting in an analytics or science domain – Business Intelligence
- Engineering, Data Engineering or Data Science
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive and
- creative research
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team
- leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow
- between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and
- managing candidates
- Strong MS Office skills - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.