- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, teaching, technical support, project management, processing, machine learning, or related field
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create? Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon is seeking a highly motivated Data Collection Lead to join our growing team. The talent will need to be proficient in following procedure, with the ability to capture and document data collection entries.
- Partner closely with Program Managers with minimum guidance on protocol/process development and schedule for existing and future collections
- Communicate internally or externally to identify issues and propose solutions for long term sustainability of processes
- Support several projects at one time and be able to re-prioritize as needed
- Manage day-to-day operations of the collections including logistics, resource/equipment planning, onsite vendor management, and reporting
- Troubleshoot and triage any technical issues during the collections and report as needed
- Continuously evaluate existing tools and processes for temporary employee training and task management, and propose solutions to invent and simplify for efficiency and high-quality
- Contribute to improvements in projects by identifying any issues, proposing enhancements in tools and working on continuous improvement of protocol and process
- Work indoor/outdoor 3-5 days per week in the field, traveling to multiple sites within 50 miles (this is not a work from home role)
- Lift 25lbs when needed
- May need to shift working hours or dates depending on the project needs
- Excellent written and oral communications skills for technical and non-technical content
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Knowledge and/or working experience with statistical analysis tools
- Experience with handling large data sets
- Experience leading disciplined technical problem-solving
- Experience with training and technical documentation a plus
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence Atlassian web-based tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us