- 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- 3+ years professional work experience
- Translate ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements. Mine, Analyze and present data with insights that help make a strategic decisions.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and other BI tools such as AWS QuickSight, ETL
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate business insights based on analysis
- Proficient interpersonal skills; ability to effectively collaborate with both business and technical teams (product managers, program managers, data analytics, engineering)
Do you love data? Do you get a thrill out of solve complex problems using new and innovative technologies? How would you like to use data protect Amazon and its Customers?
As Amazon has grown, it has become an attractive target for malicious organizations that attempt to game Amazon’s services for financial gains. Have you ever thought about what it takes to protect Amazon’s businesses across all of the different continents it operates in? Amazon is looking for business analyst who are passionate about providing exceptional products and services, think globally, and have the ability to innovative on behalf of Amazon and its customers.
You will work closely, hand in hand with product managers, program managers and machine learning teams. We are constantly innovating, finding new ways of building massively scalable distributed systems. We set a high bar to build and deliver highly secure, highly available, and highly scalable systems. We are passionate about our customers, those inside Amazon and those outside of it, and work on their behalf.
We’re looking for passionate individuals who want to join us to protect Amazon and its customers.
- Master’s degree .
- Familiarity with Redshift, Hadoop, etc.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- Proficiency with at least one statistical software package (e.g. R, SPSS).
- Proven capability in statistical analysis (e.g., ability to conduct analyses using regression, modeling, forecasting approaches, and related tools).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.