- 5+ years’ experience of building and executing high-impact product and service campaigns that cut through, and are distinctive and memorable.
- 5+ years of experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvement.
- 5+ years of experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership.
Are you a marketer who loves the entertainment industry and believes, like we do, that they have the power to connect and create communities at a massive scale? If so, then this is the team for you. Prime Gaming is Amazon's Prime offering focused on providing value to the gaming community.
Prime Gaming is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Brand Manager, with a proven track record in delivering high value marketing campaigns in the innovation space. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in leading strategic marketing initiatives which will drive adoption of Prime Gaming worldwide. This marketing leader will conceive and propose marketing strategies and concepts, while looking for synergies where possible. You will guide those projects from successful briefing to completion in collaboration with the Marketing team and key business stakeholders. In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical and business judgement skills and your creative muscles: you should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art, demonstrating your ability to appropriately use one to inform the other.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining effective plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in an ever-changing business climate. You should have a solid understanding of customer dynamics and segmentation in the digital media, commerce, advertising, mobile and high-tech industries. You should to have a good understanding of the online advertising landscape and key competitors’ strengths and weaknesses. You should be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) while addressing potential business challenges, diving deep and digging up insights.
- Own the strategic input briefs for Brand campaigns, working with the Marketing team to deliver innovative, relevant, and data driven demand driving initiatives.
- Be the Brand champion and voice of the Prime Gaming customer, commissioning and reviewing relevant research to help us properly understand customer needs.
- Deeply understand and articulate the target customer; fully understanding new and competitive products, trends, and opportunities.
- Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership both inside and outside the company.
- Understand, interpret and build on the learnings from all of our methods and systems for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results.
- An MBA or other advanced degree, preferably business/marketing related.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; proven ability to think big and influence others.
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Experience in entertainment and/or video game industry
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us