- 8+ years of experience in Healthcare
Locations for this role include:
- 8+ years of experience developing, enabling and supporting a partner community
- 8+ years of experience managing sales accounts and territories
- 8+ years of partner/business development, enterprise sales, and/or program/product management experience with a focus on healthcare
- 8+ years of experience with technology platforms, cloud computing and modern application design & deployment, to include Epic
Seattle, WA or Arlington, VA
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services with a key partner serving the Healthcare market? AWS is looking for an experienced Partner Development Manager to engage with a Market Leading partner to drive success in the Healthcare vertical. In this role you will be responsible for executing strategies with the partner to develop solutions, lead go-to-market initiatives and drive business opportunities with Healthcare end-customers.
As an AWS Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and drive adoption of Amazon Web Services. Your mission will be to develop AWS awareness and adoption, build AWS competency, and drive sell-through engagements with an SI partner to Healthcare customers. In this role, you will establish deep business and technical relationships with AWS partners through your knowledge of the partner's mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with the partner, supporting their end-customers and our shared business. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the executive level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, providing solutions and defining strategies to move the partnership forward.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with multiple partners, sales and technical teams to analyze and drive upgrades to our Healthcare strategy. Incorporate these upgrades in partner-led go-to-market initiatives.
- Set and manage targets and work with our field teams to achieve/exceed goals.
- Analyze partner initiatives and provide insight and direction on the team's execution, aligning with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- Effectively use our CRM systems, data warehouse and analytic tools to set and track metrics that define success in our partnership.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews across AWS & the Partner organization.
- Develop and execute strategic programs to be driven by our global and regional partner teams.
- Travel, as necessary, to engage with field teams and partners to execute initiatives.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Established network within the government partner and Healthcare market
- Proven ability to drive strategic initiatives and provide value in a healthcare setting
- Self-starter and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to collaborate to solve complex business challenges
- Excellent writing skills. The ability to author original text including detailed sales forecasts and strategy planning documents
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead executive level meetings
- Experience developing an indirect sales channel, growing partner competencies, and delivering sell-through revenue
- Ability to drive strategic technology discussions at multiple levels with partners and customers
- Experience using Salesforce (reports and CRM)
- AWS Certifications
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.