- 7+ years relevant work experience in program management, IT training/education, or operations program management (capacity planning/workforce planning and LMS systems)
- 5+ years relevant project management and/or business analyst experience (includes experience managing large projects, PM tools, stakeholder management, working with technical employees)
- 3+ years of experience working on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experienced
To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people that care deeply about creating an inclusive culture. We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and this role provides an opportunity to put operational, program rigor and solutions in place to address opportunities to and culture challenges in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
You will work with multiple technical teams globally to deliver those solutions and alongside the Culture, Capability and Communications leads in the WFD team to effectively plan, deliver and communicate project impact with data and metrics.
This is the right role for someone with the drive to take ownership of complex projects, react effectively to dynamic challenges in a fast-paced, high intensity environment, and independently prioritize their activity to deliver the results that our globally expanding business needs.
- Excellent business writing and oral communications skills
- Building dashboards and metrics for measuring results
- Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders and external vendors
- Proven track record of taking ownership, managing conflicting priorities and driving results
- Passion for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity work, workforce development and training Tech teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with various levels of an organization, including senior executives
- Building new programs from the ground up - being innovative, creative, and customer obsessed.