- 6+ years of technical engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or 8 years of equivalent work experience
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
Are you passionate about enterprise cloud contact centers? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale challenges in the world today? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners that use cloud computing services to run their solutions faster, safer and at lower cost?
At AWS Enterprise Support we are looking for a Senior Specialist Technical Account Manager (STAM) to provide unique deep-dive technical engagements for our Enterprise customers across the Americas. You would be one of the founding members of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organizations.
You will provide strategic technical guidance to proactively improve performance, reliability, security and cost-effectiveness of customers’ solutions using AWS best practices. This role will focus on providing technical leadership to achieve operational excellence on enterprise contact center and end user compute implementations on the cloud with Amazon Connect, Amazon WorkSpaces and Amazon AppStream 2.0.
This position will require the ability to travel 20% or more as needed. This position can work out of any AWS location within the US.
FOR SFO ONLY USE:
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Experience (10+ years) in either designing, implementing, or supporting the following technologies: enterprise contact centers, enterprise networking, software development, systems integration, enterprise IP telephony, and carrier/enterprise SIP trunking.
- Company or regional-level recognition in the area of specialization.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise cloud contact center implementations including CRM and WFM integrations, outbound dialers, advanced reporting, web development, distributed networking, remote users, and bridge the gap between technical and business applications requirements.
- 10+ years of technical engineering experience
- Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for four (4) or more of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Contact Centers solutions / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
- Experience in Informational Technology operations
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
- Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings
- Advanced Degree (MS, PhD)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
FOR Los Angeles ONLY USE:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
FOR anywhere else in the U.S.:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.