- 5+ years of program management experience
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
- Successful record of implementing new systems and processes with measurable results, ability to build tools and frameworks that facilitate deployment and change in a complex organization
- Demonstrated skills in developing Program roadmaps and launching new Programs
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers.
- Passion for technology, and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- 4-year BA/BS required
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The WW Revenue Operation and Data Analytics team is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to play a key role in building data-driven products for the sales organization. You will be responsible for establishing and managing programs and processes to help us run and inspect our business, enabling the team to deliver for our customers at scale. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation, strong attention to detail, be an effective communicator and collaborator, and exercise excellent judgment when influencing business decisions. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks, and product strategy. You must be able to thrive in an ever changing entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
You must be able to:
- Demonstrate leadership ability to influence cross-functional teams and deliver projects.
- Identify and track success metrics to impact business outcomes.
- Build strong working relationships across global stakeholder groups
- Support the development of team-wide standards for planning and executing on projects.
- Continuously improve team processes and routines.
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Information Studies, Business, or Finance
- Prior experience in cloud-based computing, technology, product and program roles.
- Advanced SQL, Tableau and other BI and analytics technologies
Locations - This position can be located out of Dallas or Seattle.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.