- 5+ years of relevant work experience in demand generation for technology products or services, SaaS or Software experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study
- Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM (Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) for targeting, segmentation, reporting for demand generation and adoption campaigns
- Experience with paid media, preferably display and programmatic advertising, content syndication, social media, and search
Talented, self-directed Senior Product Marketing Manager - Digital sought to lead campaign strategy and development for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Global Campaigns team.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager - Digital is responsible for the strategy, development, execution and optimization of Global Campaigns, working with the rest of the Product and Solution Campaigns team, and internal stakeholders, including Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Executive Programs, Customer Marketing as well as external agencies and third-party content developers and publications.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple programs at one time, and will have a proven track record executing integrated lead generation and service adoption campaigns that drive demand, acquire new leads, increase product adoption, and expand awareness of AWS solutions.
This role is Virtual – US with a strong preference for eventual relocation to Seattle, WA.
- Lead the strategy, development, and optimization of integrated campaigns, focused on key AWS priority solution themes and topics that are designed to generate leads for AWS Sales teams globally.
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define, develop, and implement integrated campaign strategies.
- Create optimized programs to generate adoptions and leads at scale across a number of audience segments.
- Utilize customer’s buyer’s journey to architect innovative multi-channel engagement programs.
- Orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders.
- Develop rich, bar-raising content designed to shift perception and acquire net-new marketable contacts.
- Manage program budget with accountability for campaign ROI.
- Partner with external agencies in support of campaign asset creation and execution.
- Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards in Tableau to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive strategic decision making for optimized campaign strategies.
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
- Travel Required: Post-COVID 15%, including occasional international
- Uunderstanding of the technology cycle and how to implement strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
For San Francisco:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Los Angeles:
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If located within the city limits of Columbia, SC, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.