- 5+ years of product management or similar experience
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Proven success in delivering complex technology products/services in a high growth environment
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving. You’ll need clear communication and prioritization will be important as you plan, design, and deliver an intuitive experience for our customers while delivering data and tools that are accurate, timely, and auditable. Above all you should be someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive growth.
If you’re entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products, join us in making history.
- Create the vision for one of the functional areas within the WWRO Data and Analytics team
- You will develop and execute a long term strategy and oversee multiple large-scale feature releases at a time.
- Develop work intake and prioritization methods for business cases and features.
- Develop and maintain a feature roadmap.
- Work with engineering, BI, and Analytical teams to make technical design decisions that enable long term business goals.
- Present written documents to senior AWS leaders.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Professional work experience as a software engineer or data engineer is a huge plus
- Experience in using AWS tool stack for building products
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence people and teams at every level in the organization
- Verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
This position can be located in Dallas, TX or Seattle, WA
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.