- BS/BA Degree
- 10+ Years of program or GTM experience in a global and cross-functional capacity
- Experience building relationships and an ability to influence others
- Experience problem-solving, and using analytical data to drive decisions
- Experience communicating verbal and written communication
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for an exciting new role at AWS as an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and SI Partnership Business Development Manager. This role will support the overall success for a portfolio of APN (Amazon Partner Network) software companies who are migrating their customers to AWS. You will drive joint GTM (Go-To-Market) success for this portfolio of strategic ISV and SI partners. As the Partner Business Development Manager, you will hold a holistic view of the business generated by your partners and will work across our Strategic Technology and Consulting Partner teams, and the AWS field Commercial sales team to enhance and grow partner-related revenue for ISV specific applications. You will become a trusted point of contact for a portfolio of ISVs and SI’s. You will develop deep understanding for their business issues and concerns and helping these partners build a successful and sustainable business delivering end customer solutions that incorporate the AWS cloud platform and services.
You will create a superior end customer experience that results in business growth to both ISVs and AWS by being partner-centric in all activities, serving as a leader and advocate for their customers within AWS, and accurately representing AWS within the partner's organization. This role is unique from other roles in AWS in its overall focus on establishing and maintaining repeatable programs with a set of technology and consulting partners, and helping ensure that joint business growth metrics are achieved.
- Work closely with technology partners to get buy-in, create strategy, and lead execution to drive on-premises software migrations to AWS.
- Work with AWS consulting partners to help build end to end solution offering
- Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support ISV partner GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success with their specific software workloads.
- Maintain AWS/partner business plans, establishing clear, mutual commitments around joint customer activities, readiness/skills development, and GTM plans
- Build and scale programs in the field by working with consulting practice leaders, marketing, sales enablement, regional business development teams, professional services and field teams.
- Provide regular updates on partner activities and adoption of the program.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer and partner events, advance AWS thought leadership in the ISV and SI partner domain.
- Drive companywide program execution including investments, lead generation-related activities, field-training and field-readiness, and joint sales activities between partners and AWS. Constantly maintain a clear view of the return on mutual investments.
- Facilitate internal resources, investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet business goals.
- Create joint customer references with partners
- Experience with leading programs for an enterprise software sales organization
- Experience working in a Business Development and/or strategy role servicing ISV customers
- Demonstrated experience in independently owning and managing a strategic program by defining and executing on key deliverables and outcomes
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records