- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of relevant work experience including experience in integrated campaigns, content marketing and partner content programs
- Experience managing creation and promotion of content across all stages of a customer’s journey to drive business outcomes
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced B2B marketer to lead our content and integrated campaigns strategy across Enterprise Workloads at AWS. This highly visible role will partner with product, field, brand, digital, and partner marketing teams to define and execute a global content and campaign strategy that drives acquisition and engagement across the customer journey. This role requires a proven leader with expertise in content strategy, organic media, and paid media to drive customer acquisition and engagement. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in content and integrated campaigns marketing. They have a relentless focus on the end customer and love building and executing integrated campaigns that are data-driven and add value for customers. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting technology business.
- Lead global initiatives to create, localize, and organize content for SAP, Windows, and VMware solutions
- Create and execute integrated campaigns that include assets, email, paid, blog, and social media to drive user engagement and help them move further down the funnel
- Manage content and digital advertising projects with agencies and in-house experts, evangelists, marketers, writers, and designers
- Work with web and operations teams to monitor and optimize asset/campaign performance
- Influence decision-making across a matrixed organization
- Clearly communicate strategy, recommendations, and results to internal leadership
- Monitor trends, issues, and topics that matter to enterprise customers around the world
Position may be located in Seattle, WA or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US to Seattle only.
- Familiar with Enterprise Workload including SAP, Windows, and VMware, and the general technology solution landscape
- Storyteller with proven visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch
- A critical thinker with exceptional analytical skills and a proven ability to turn high-level business requirements into programs that drive user engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.