- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years in progressively more senior analytical roles, preferably related to sales incentive compensation
- Familiarity with SQL
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, Vlookup, pivot tables, report building)
- Experience in a hi-tech sales organization
AWS is seeking an experienced seeking a Senior Incentive Compensation Analyst. In this role you will be a key member of a team responsible for administering and auditing sales incentive compensation plans and payouts. The focus of this role will be administering SPIFs (a form of sales bonuses) and driving improvements for this program. In this role, you will collaborate across multiple teams, including sales incentive compensation, sales operations, and technology.
Ideal candidates have superior analytical abilities and proven track records for rolling up their sleeves, maintaining a high level of ownership and accountability, and delivering best-in-class support to internal and external customers.
Position may be located in Seattle, Dallas, Boston, DC or Arlington, VA. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
- Working knowledge of incentive compensation tools
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence both business and technical teams
- Ability to source, work with, and combine multiple disparate data sets to answer business questions and isolate anomalies
- Advanced SQL skillsExcellent verbal/written communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with relationship database and system testing
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and working autonomously
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.