- BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or a related field or, 10+ years of solution architecture, deployments, or cloud migration and modernizations initiatives.
- 7+ years’ experience in IT program management, either as a vendor, partner, ISVs, consultant or have prior experience working with or managing complex technical programs.
- 5+ years working with customers in software, consulting, sales, or development with knowledge of product lifecycle, pre-sales cadence, and go to market motions.
- Strong listening skills with demonstrated ability to ask effective questions, capability to dive deep and understand customer’s business priorities, and look around corners.
- Experience as a strategic thought leader or trusted advisor to c-level executives in top ISV/DNB/Game companies.
- Ability to travel up to 40% post Covid restrictions.
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Senior Customer Solutions Manager - you will be responsible for helping guide some of the most interesting and successful ISV/DNB companies on the planet in their journey to the cloud. This is highly visible role, and you will ensure that all AWS teams are working together effectively and efficiently to deliver exceptional outcomes for our gaming customers.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a deep understanding of modernization technologies, including tools, platforms, and middleware providers, alongside applicable technical use cases including architectures and development workflows. She/he should also have the ability to connect technical solutions with measurable business impact, and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business, products, and technical challenges in ISV/DNB customer landscapes.
As a Senior Customer Solutions Manager, you will work with ISV/DNB customers, as well as AWS Partners and service leaders, driving collaboration between AWS product and engineering teams and customer stakeholders, planning and supporting the customer cloud journey. You will translate strategic initiatives in the account plan into executable actions, working backwards from our customer’s key milestones and business outcomes. You will manage outcomes by leading the reporting and tracking functions along the way.
You are motivated to take ownership of customer challenges, driving results in conjunction with partners and the AWS account team. You will bring the best of AWS/Amazon to our customers proactively helping solve customer challenges through new ideas, tools, and processes.
Successful candidates have a strong bias for action, are detail driven, have excellent problem solving abilities, strong technical acumen, and are exemplary communicators both at the executive and project team level. You will be a peer leader, have the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, negotiate and lead virtual teams, and communicate effectively with c-level executives. Your cloud skillset and operational expertise coupled with ISV/DNB industry experience will influence customer decisions, provide insight, and drive transformation and modernization in the cloud.
You are passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions and driving innovation, and also be obsessed with contributing to the day-to-day management of the customers successful journey with AWS
- Technically proficient and able to learn new tools and software quickly.
- Thorough understanding of ISV/DNB development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery, and/or IT life cycle (experience with DevOps).
- Game development/engineering conception to delivery experience a big plus.
- Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment.
- Team leader, ability to manage complex programs and develop/lead project management pipelines in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to responds to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapt to change, and comfortable with high levels of ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- AWS or other cloud certifications (Certified Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect Associate, Solutions Architect Professional).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.