- 10+ years' experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree, equivalent experience, or equivalent military experience
- Hands-on experience with technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
Are you interested in helping the Telecommunications Operators implement innovative AWS cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally?
Our Security consultants will build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, networking , 5G, Telecom Operations Support Solutions and Business Support Solutions
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, our consulting roles are customer-facing, requiring up to 25%-50% travel to customer locations.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Architecture and Design of IT systems, design patterns, and frameworks in Telecommunications Industry
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks