- 6+ years as a creative project/program manager, producer, or account lead in a creative agency or similar experience
- 3+ years' experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing and content production timelines and process
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years' additional relevant marketing, agency or creative program manager expeirence
AWS is the world’s fastest growing, multi-billion-dollar technology company and provides the technology powering over a million active customers in 190 countries.
The AWS Brand Marketing team is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Sr. Creative Program Manager to support our Brand campaigns and initiatives. This role will oversee the execution of creative projects supporting high profile, high impact business initiatives. They will be responsible for building effective partnerships with our Creative teams, managing creative development, production, and localization workflows, and driving cross functional team alignment within our teams, global business partners and external agencies.
This role is able to independently execute complex onsite digital campaigns and design workflows that deliver on our strategic priorities and business goals. They must have a strong background in leading creative processes, and experience in concept development, production and delivery, across multiple digital content types. This Sr. CPM will have high ownership in the structure of the multiple team workflows, manage ongoing logistics, operationalize processes and can proactively plan for global scale. This role is solutions focused, able to identify escalation paths at critical milestones, and anticipate and mange potential blockers. This role routinely assesses the content progress across multiple teams and remains in lock step with internal and external creatives as the team drives to leadership reviews.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, able to assess and manage risks, understand and communicate trade-offs, and manage multiple end-to end creative workflows. They will demonstrate strong ownership and bias for action, strong strategic thinking and problem solving, and maintain clear and concise communication across all levels of leadership. They will align with business and creative teams to define escalation paths at critical milestones, and anticipate, identify and mange potential blockers across content development phases.
This role is in Seattle. Relocation to Seattle within the US only.
Responsibilities for this role include the following…
- Independently manage the development and execution of onsite campaigns, design programs, toolkits and playbooks for large and complex marketing initiatives with wide reaching impact
- Manage campaign and program alignment meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners
- Own overarching team workflows and processes in partnership with creative leads, campaign managers, business partners and other creative program managers. Continue to define and improve on existing processes and utilize tool solutions for better efficiently
- Partner with and manage internal creative teams and / or external partners or agencies
- Manage creative asset development, production, & delivery across digital and brand programs
- For multi-country programs, collaborate with partners across locales to share learnings, identify bottlenecks, and support global initiatives
- Proactively collect and share best practices and develop playbooks with creatives and campaign teams.
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous.
- Knowledge of brand design and marketing campaign processes and timelines
- Knowledge of video or photo shoot details and production timelines
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Global or multi-country localization and/or transcreation experience
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools
- Experience with brand strategy
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.