- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ or more years of IT implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience working either within Healthcare (Hospital, Lab, Research, Health Systems, Providers) or Consulting/Service providers supporting these customers
- Demonstrated experience implementing or migrating environments
- Demonstrated experience driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Integration of services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Scripting and/or coding skill
Location is flexible anywhere in the contiguous United States, however access to a major airport is required for travel purposes.
Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on increasing the reach of computing across the healthcare provider market? Within Public Sector, ProServe is a rapidly growing, mission-driven business that is obsessed about serving our healthcare provider customers and supporting Healthcare Heroes.
At Web Services (), we’re hiring highly technical computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, enterprise applications, HPC, analytics and big data, business continuity and disaster recovery, health care, education, and government.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Here at , we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. ’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our Consultants work with Academic & State and Local Government customers in a variety of locations across the US. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed. This can vary depending on the customers supported, 20% to 50% can be typical, sometimes higher during peak times. Please check with the hiring team for more information.
- Knowledge of the primary services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3)
- Strong track record of implementing services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell)
- Configuration management using Formation, Chef & Puppet
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a or Virtualized environment
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Meets/exceeds ’s leadership principles requirements for this role and functional/technical depth and complexity
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $125,000 per year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www..jobs/en/disability/us.