- 6+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Program Operations or a similar role in a corporate environment supporting a global tech organization
- Experience defining, refining and implementing end-to-end sales/partner processes, procedures and policies
- Experience administering communication tools
- Financial, analytical and communication skills
- Experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews and health of the business processes
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with millions of customers in over 190 countries.
Amazon Web Services Partner Organization is seeking a hands-on, self-directed and detail-oriented Senior Business Operations Manager with strong project management, operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills to support the strategic and analytical needs of the fast growing AWS Partner Network. This is a high business impact role for a candidate who is passionate about the utilization of data, analytics and operations to inform team initiatives that will optimize its impact on behalf of our customers and AWS Partners. Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be a business partner to leadership teams, providing insights to help shape the strategy of the business, and strategic guidance in best practices of business operations.
- Manage the preparation, agenda and follow up actions to complete forward looking business plans and programs.
- Establish business rhythm and cadence, and lead meetings through deliverables, outcomes and actions. Own agenda development, track follow-up actions and influence leaders to complete forward looking business plans.
- You will develop appropriate automation, tools and standards templates for operational cadences that allow operations at scale and on a global level.
- Establish baseline metrics/reports to support the development of new practices and goals, as necessary.
- You will act as the practice point of contact to triage inquiries and serve as secondary escalation.
Data Driven Leadership
- Provide data-driven insights on key performance indicators (KPI), standardized business metrics and annual planning process for headcount, utilization and goal planning.
- Use data to inform end-to-end program management decision .
- Create and manage dashboards, reports and executive review documents.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Ability to display data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced SQL skills particularly with analytical platforms
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- Demonstrated ability to deal with adversity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records