- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Big Consulting a must
- 10+ years of IT consulting experience in Customer-facing roles
- Experience in two or more of the following transformation practice areas: Business case and use case development, Financial modeling, Complex program management, Enterprise Business/ Process / IT Architectures, Executive agenda items and metrics
- Experience leading large-scale Cloud based IT transformation projects
- Experience with Agile Enterprise IT Management frameworks (e.g. SAFe ®, ITIL ® Sigma, Agile/SCRUM processes, etc.)
- Designing, building and operating global IT infrastructures
- Proficiency with Value Stream Mapping methodologies
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are searching for Consultants to join the AWS Professional Services (ProServe) Advisory- Strategy practice to work with our strategic Customers. Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with Customers, Partners and Internally across AWS.
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast growing industry. We need someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment on our emerging AWS ProServe, Advisory - Business Enablement practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to craft a forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help AWS customers lead the changes to IT strategy, policies, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
- Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
- Maintaining C-Suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organization to become a trusted advisor
- Having and communicating in-depth knowledge of industry IT trends
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility
- Architecting hybrid AWS and on-premises solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
- Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration
- Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
- Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans
- Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
- Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
- Understanding customer business drivers and strategies, architectures, cloud adoption roadmaps, operating models, KPI, to measure and monitor benefits realization
- Influence industry-thinking through current technology trends mixed with AWS best practices
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Current or former CTO/CIO who has helped transform the IT organization of multi-national enterprises
- Outstanding Customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills in a consulting team leader role
- Masters/MBA degree
- Demonstrated industry leadership in area of ScaledAgile, Digital Innovation, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, or IT Strategy
- Track record of implementing AWS Services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Possess AWS Certifications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.