- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience delivering Consulting / Professional Services in leadership and execution roles
- 5+ years working in an IT Professional Services or consulting organization
- 3+ years of direct people management leading a team of consultants
- Experience with leading solution delivery in multiple security areas such as IAM, Incident Response, Compliance, Data Protection, or DevSecOps.
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and CIS frameworks.
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
Are you passionate about building and leading Cyber Security Transformations to cloud? Do you love building high impact teams that deliver fantastic results? Do you have broad technical skills and experience across multiple security domains such as Identity and Access Management, Incident Response, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, DevSecOps, and Compliance? Can you build and lead a high-impact team focused on Security transformation to deliver new trusted solutions to our customers?
At AWS, we are looking for a Security Delivery Practice Manager (DPM) with a successful record of leading enterprise customers through a variety of transformative projects involving the secure and trusted adoption of cloud computing to achieve customer business outcomes. You will engage with cross-functional internal teams to develop and implement customer-focused solutions leveraging existing and new technologies and consulting offerings, taking an active role in delivery for strategic customers. You will engage with CISO and Director level customer executives to transform their businesses and ensure quality delivery. You will lead internal initiatives to improve the way AWS Professional Services engages with customers and delivers results. Your team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Engage enterprise customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers and Customer Segment Teams to develop strong customer relationships and business-focused security solutions.
- Coach and teach – collaborate with AWS field sales, AWS Professional Services sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help customers learn and use AWS security services such as AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Amazon GuardDuty, Amazon Detective, and AWS Key Management Service (KMS), etc.
- Hire, develop, and retain top talent. Set objectives, manage performance, and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals as well as exceed customer expectations.
- Deliver value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers.
- Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
- Strong understanding of Global Fortune 500 enterprise customers and partners operations, technology, and process.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical security challenges
- Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
- Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc
- Direct people management experience leading a team of at least 10 consultants or manager of manager experience in a consulting practice
- Enterprise security solution implementation and operations experience, including identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications, and global infrastructure assets.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effective cross-organizational teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .