- 10+ years of work experience in program management or product marketing in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud and/or enterprise software space
- SQL skills, expert Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Prior experience in program leadership role for a large Consulting or Technology Partner for 5+ years
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills and your analytical abilities? Do you love to create mechanisms that drive efficiency and accountability? Do you like to make teams more effective and precise by taking existing processes and making them better? Can you convert bold ideas into structured, effective programs? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Sales Operations and Effectiveness leader to evaluate performance against goals, opportunities for optimization, and attainment vs. forecast, utilizing various BI and CRM tools (particularly QuickSight, Tableau, Anaplan, and salesforce.com) to derive well-vetted analysis, and develop deeper insight analysis as needed. Additionally, in this role, you will support the day-to-day execution of the business including partner program, tracking partner investments, field enablement, and providing reporting and insights to business leaders. This role will span both the operational support for enablement as well as partner.
Core Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the evolution and enhancement of operations tools and mechanisms, work with Partner and Enablement Core team to create key reporting systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives.
- Independently lead work streams aimed at automation and enhancement for their immediate and broader business.
- Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, supporting the quantitative analysis of the performance of our partner teams, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
- Develop relationships with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis, and support related projects as needed.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and highly strategic business. The ideal candidate will have sales and partnership experience and a strong understanding of data. Ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, adept at handling multiple projects at once and comfortable dealing with ambiguity. A solid understanding of both cloud services and consulting industry is necessary; knowledge of AWS and the APN is strongly desired.
This job is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Experience defining, refining and implementing sales/partner processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format, and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Financial, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
- Experience in managing partnerships, building to programs appropriate for their goals
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Ability to operate in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
- Strong business-process design experience
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others is critical, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us