- Bachelor’s degre
- 3+ years experience as an analyst
- Experience with SQL
- Experience automating workflows
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Experience working with large (1M+) row data sets and joining data between different databases
Are you excited about the cloud computing industry and leveraging cutting edge data analytics technologies and methodologies? Are you interested in driving business decisions through data analysis, reporting, and KPIs? Do you want to work in a leading edge Specialist Sales and Business Development team focused on helping customers, AWS, and partners to build compelling business cases to move to AWS, take actions to drive the most value from their AWS investment, and measure the value realized?
AWS Specialist Sales is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to partner with Operations Specialists and other stakeholders to continually evolve and automate mechanisms using analytics workflow software and general purpose programming languages. This will include working with Specialist Sales Operations Leads and Managers to develop, implement and manage business processes, systems, reports and strategies that optimize business functions to meet organizational goals and initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them.
- Analytically advocate for your customers to other internal parties.
- Drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems,
- Project-manage multiple workflows and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally.
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables.
- Think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally.
This position is available in all Amazon US Corporate office locations.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
- Experience with CRM data such as Salesforce.com
- Experience with data visualization software such as Quicksight, Domo, or Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of supporting a variety of stakeholders
- Exhibits sound business judgment and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and providing clear answers to complex problems
- Experience with business-process design
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.