- 7+ years’ experience leading complex cross-organizational projects and landing on time and with high quality
- 2+ years of PM experience in a related industry or segment
- Working experience and knowledge of cloud infrastructure
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a highly motivated and deeply analytical Sr. Program Manager to support and execute strategic programs with key members of the rapidly growing Systems Integrator Channels & Alliances Specialist team.
We are seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial Program Manager – Partner Specialist team who will be responsible for building, developing, and scaling strategic partner initiatives that drive AWS net-new business, support partner GTM strategies; build mindshare through partners, continually improve and streamline processes, and act as a single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for various cross-team collaboration and enablement activities. In this role the successful candidate will coordinate closely with the AWS partner programs, partner specialists and partner development teams to design specific and relevant go-to-market frameworks, as well as extended teams including the AWS sales organization, business development, partner and field marketing, and professional services. The candidate will also work frequently with worldwide counterparts to iterate on regional best practices.
The ideal candidate must have proven track record of successfully delivering and executing strategic programs, collaborating well with business and technical teams, managing program operations, reporting, have a passion for technology, a high degree of business acumen, and a broad knowledge of programs and operations.
- Coordinate across many AWS teams with impact and visibility at the highest levels of the AWS partner team. The candidate must have problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and experience working with cross-functional teams. We are looking for a proven ability to independently and autonomously execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects.
- Develop plans and processes, and routinely communicate and document the measurement and impact of strategic programs to the leadership team, and include program perspectives in other planning processes as needed. Also coordinate across business partner teams to ensure baseline information needed to monitor the business is in place.
- Work jointly with members of the AWS Partner Network community to coordinate and manage projects to help grow partner’s customer base, resulting in more revenue and sales pipeline.
- Manage business planning and operational cycles (monthly, quarterly, annually) for the partner specialist strategic initiative team(s) and coordinating with leaders of other business areas as needed. Work in partnership with the operations leads to support partner teams with streamlining and continually improving processes designed to deliver strategic business plans.
- Set and manage the cadence for monitoring performance against goals, ensuring all stakeholders understand and plan for what needs to be delivered throughout the year.
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and exercises that assist the leadership team in optimizing effectiveness amongst themselves and across the organization in general. Manage and execute the plans and actions that result.
- Drive cadence across the business to help teams at all levels become more efficient and scale. Document processes and collaborate cross functionally to improve processes, tools, and templates to make it simple and easy for teams at all levels to deliver and meet the Amazon quality bar.
- Take on special projects on an as needed basis. This will include everything from delivering on narrowly focused tasks to broader ranging initiatives that need definition and the curation of insights.
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business. There will be opportunities to work from home some days. Work hours are flexible and typically self-defined.
Mentorship and Career Growth
One of the keys to AWS’s success is its top-tier product management culture. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple AWS business lines that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketplace Product Management & Engineering, AWS field teams, AWS Services (e.g. S3, EC2), migration teams, services, legal, operations and support).
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Working with a team that welcomes, celebrates, and leverages a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to deliver results is exciting. Partnering with others in the organization is key to our long term success and is what helps frame our inclusive culture.”
- PMP Certification
- 2+ years of program management, architecture or consulting experience in the data, analytics, or BI space.
- Experience working with/for Systems Integrators knowing the market landscape
- Business judgment and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence others and track record of taking ownership
- Experience leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience working cross-functionally in a multi-geo organization.
**Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records