- 15+ Years in supply chain spanning areas of planning, procurement, inventory management, fulfillment, logistics, or other related fields
- 7+ years in professional services or consulting in re-engineering of core processes to optimize the value chain
- 7+ years in creating supply chain strategies including conducting assessments, creating & selling associated business case, familiarity with make-to-stock & make-to-order strategies, supplier and procurement strategies, omnichannel and fulfillment strategies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics
- 5+ years in discrete and/or process manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated understanding of industrials systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC, MES, inventory/warehouse, etc.)
- 5+ years in relevant technologies such as SAP(ERP), B2B, JDA, WMS/Manhattan, Ariba/Coupa, AI/ML, IOT, Blockchain, and Data Lakes
The Advisory Practice enables our customers solve the most demanding and complex situations and empowers them to fulfil their digital aspirations. Solving business critical challenges from design to delivery, or assisting our customers Innovate and Disrupt their marketplace, products and is our focus. Advisory enables our customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
Are you interesting in joining our AWS Professional Services team driving transformational digital supply chain solutions for our customers? Our Global Industrial Vertical is looking for seasoned consultants with experience selling and delivering digital supply chain transformation solutions for large global customers.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience designing and deploying solutions across the end to end supply chain. Domain areas of expertise include most or some of the following:
This role includes:
- Planning: forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, integrated business planning
- Sourcing & Procurement: supplier B2B, eProcurement, supplier Catalogs
- Supply Chain Network Strategy: manufacturing & distribution network optimization, control towers, global trade
- Manufacturing: manufacturing planning & execution, IoT enablement, sustainability
- Inventory Management & Order Fulfillment: inventory strategy, segmentation, omnichannel, warehouse planning & operations, warranty, returns
- Logistics & Transportation: transportation planning & scheduling, route optimization, track & trace
- Providing supply chain thought leadership to our customers and AWS teams
- Development of new offerings consisting of sales and delivery kits
- Designing and delivering digital supply chain solutions with measurable business results for our customers
- Support presales activities for Global Accounts and influence activities of our Enterprise Accounts
- Support our AWS Partner Network and key industry ISVs with their Digital Supply Chain solutions on AWS
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Excellent program management skills including developing plans, resourcing and budgeting projects
- Managing a disciplined execution methodology with both internal (direct) and external (indirect) team members.
- Experience in working as a change and transformation agent.
- Masters of Business Administration or other relevant advanced degrees
- AWS Cloud Certifications
- Industry vertical experience in Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, or Energy
- Experience with Amazon Delivery Technology
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.