- 5+ years of Program Management and/or Sales experience
- Experience with B2B partner funding programs and best practices in the IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) Global Partner Funding Team is seeking an experienced Partner Funding to build awareness, create demand, and drive revenue for partners in North America.
In the North America Partner Funding Program Manager role, you will be responsible for owning and approving funding for AWS partners that results in acquiring new customers, retaining and growing existing customers, and delivering growth in revenue on AWS services. You will understanding of the North America AWS partner community to refine funding program guidelines and improve processes to support APN partners’ go-to-market strategy. You will monitor partner utilization of funds and become an expert resource on partner funding processes, guidelines and options for internal business partners and APN partners. You will be a go-to resource to drive funding escalations and help close critical deals large and small.
You will demonstrate strong bias for action while remaining analytical in problem solving. You are detail-oriented and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive deal activity through the partner community
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- History of using problem solving and analytical skills to drive business outcomes and initiate process improvement · Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self–motivate and follow through on projects · Belief in the value of participating in, and contributing to a collaborative team environment
- Excell at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
**Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records