- Bachelor’s degree or additional 4+ years’ in digital marketing, advertising or managing paid media campaigns
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in paid media environment
- 2+ years’ experience managing Paid Search campaigns
- Experience utilizing Excel to manipulate large data sets (e.g.: VLOOKUPS, Pivot Table, Text-to Column)
- Experience using Tableau, Excel or any data visualization tool, to build dashboards and tell a story with data
- Expertise utilizing GoogleAds or any Paid Search Bid Management Platform (Kenshoo, Adobe Cloud, etc) to manage campaigns at scale
Paid Search Performance Manager sought to execute the global acquisition strategy to drive first-time users through best-in-class digital marketing journeys with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Global Growth & Demand team.
The Paid Search Performance Manager is passionate about delivering results, simplifies existing processes, and innovates to drive long-term results. They are known for testing in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale based on results.
Our ideal candidate has in-depth experience managing global Paid Search campaigns, leveraging data to achieve efficient results and working in conjunction with other paid media channels to drive conversions. They should have worked closely with multiple stakeholders in various geographic regions, and cross-functionally with key teams such as Data Science, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing and Web Analytics, as well as a deep understanding of B2B marketing strategies.
High preference this role sit in Seattle but also open to seating at any US-based AWS corporate office, except San Francisco Area. Relocation assistance to one of these locations from within the US only.
- Works within a group of paid media experts to drive acquisition of new customers, creating unique experiences based on product categories and audiences
- Builds strong relationships across AWS teams to ensure Paid Search best practices across the marketing funnel, as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency
- Analyzes media spend mix across the regions and strategies to help the company get higher ROI on spend
- Drives testing strategy for ad copy and landing page experiences to drive lift and improve the customer experience
- Contributes to day-to-day management of Paid Search campaigns in partnership with our agency
- Seeks to answer business questions and inform decisions through diving deep into data
- Serves as subject matter expert bringing innovative opportunities to maximize media spend
- Contributes and influences the innovation roadmap for paid media technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and makes recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace
- Has backbone, challenges the status quo, and pushes for the best customer experience
- Insists on the highest standards, and doesn’t compromise long-term results for short-term gains
- Experience at a paid media agency, or large in-house team
- Experience managing large media budgets and hitting goals for spend, , and other KPIs determined by the business
- Bid management platform expertise a plus
- Experience running Paid Search in multiple regions, languages, and publishers
- Data-driven experience in marketing and program development
- Organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality, self-motivated and a good team player
- Understanding of the cloud computing space or experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If located within the city limits of Columbia, SC, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.