- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exposure to the platform, including experience completing badges on Trailhead.
- Understanding of relational database architecture and standard CRM system structure.
- Strong background in / and/or /.
- Solid understanding in business analysis including demonstrated use of intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
- Demonstrated experience developing and improving processes to drive business efficiencies.
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners.
For more than 16 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Worldwide Revenue (WWRO) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support , Marketing, and teams across the global AWS organization.
AWS’ growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the team of Administrators that it. These Administrators serve as the primary point of contact for end users in multiple AWS business groups who need assistance with the platform and related issues. Candidates must possess the ability to learn quickly, ask questions, understand business requirements, and provide workable solutions to our customers.
AWS Administrators are obsessed and work to provide the best possible experience for our users. They proactively engage with customers to understand their business needs and deliver high-quality CRM in a timely manner. They manage all cases, maintain existing system features/products for the business, and drive global quality improvement processes. AWS Administrators work independently but also partner with Program Managers and Developers on new projects to improve team efficiencies, experience, and usability of the org. Key Responsibilities for the Junior Administrator will include:
- Prioritize and cultivate a positive user experience.
- Manage and work the AWS queue by promptly triaging cases, answering end-user questions, fulfilling requests, and resolving system incidents in a timely and centric manner.
- Leverage available documentation, training, team resources, and vendor teams to administer all team applications
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Take initiative to improve processes, decreasing delivery time, and improving satisfaction. Look for ways to automate manual processes and increase self- capabilities.
- Collaborate with teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders.
- Experience managing and triaging user-submitted tickets via a ticketing system
- Administrator Certification, Platform App Builder Certification, or equivalent experience with CRM platforms.
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Experience using data tools such as Data Loader, DemandTools, and Workbench.
- Exposure to iterative/agile projects and with standardized development and promotion processes (staging environment vs. production).
- Background in , , , finance, and/or data analysis.