- 10+ year’s technology related sales or business development experience
- 7+ year’s sales management experience working for technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- 7+ years’ experience managing sales organizations with revenues of at least $100M+
- 3+ years’ experience working with a team of sellers focused on large, complex, global accounts
As a Global Accounts Manager for Healthcare Life Sciences, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging offering. Your responsibilities will include identifying great ways to improve outcomes for customers, driving revenue & adoption, and helping refine the AWS strategy within the HCLS vertical market segment, and building momentum with our largest HCLS accounts. The ideal candidate will be team oriented while being a self-start who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a business plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while thinking strategically about long term customer outcomes.
- Help identify key opportunities within global pharmaceutical customers that allow them to get more value AWS cloud solutions.
- Drive revenue and market share in assigned accounts.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect 30%+ travel (Travel within the US to visit customers, travel to Seattle (Amazon Headquarters) and occasional International Travel)
- 5+ year’s sales management experience in Life Sciences business solutions sales
- pharmaceutical customer experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us