- 10+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Marketing role in a B2B environment focused on high-tech products/services
- Demonstrated success building new business-outcome based content and communications targeting specific audience customer segments, including Enterprise
- Experience managing creation and promotion of content through digital channels, integrated campaigns, and event programs across all stages of a customer’s journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or similar field OR additional 4+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Marketing role in a B2B environment focused on high-tech products/services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is home to massive technologies that fuel hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. These businesses range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. Our web services provide a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost IT infrastructure platform in the cloud.
Enterprise Content Marketing Manager sought by AWS Global Enterprise Marketing team to deliver a content framework, with priority personas and research-backed messaging options, ready for deployment across different content types.
This global Content Marketing role focuses on creating an overarching content and messaging framework for AWS Greenfield Enterprise field-marketing worldwide teams, creating customer-obsessed content that travels across multiple channels and executions. This role will curate and create non-technical, business outcome led content using innovative new content mediums that drive high levels of engagement with customers who have low levels of awareness of AWS.
Using content and messaging inputs from Product Marketing, Global Executive Marketing and Products and Solutions Campaigns, the Greenfield Enterprise Content Marketing Manager will deliver a Greenfield Enterprise content framework, with priority personas and research-backed messaging options, ready for deployment across different content types. To drive consistency, this role will create programs and toolkits similar to brand communication toolkits and work with the field on translations and GEO/Area specific departures.
The success of this role will be driven by the uptake recommended content, customer feedback and marketing accepted leads (MALs) generated by A/B testing results of materials developed by the content team vs generic teams.
High preference this role sit in Seattle but also open to seating at any US-based AWS corporate office. Relocation assistance to one of these locations from within the US only.
- Build the global Enterprise Field Marketing content marketing strategy, priority themes and messaging framework to optimize the impact of global and geo led marketing programs
- Produce compelling storytelling led content, anchored in business outcomes, for the less technical Enterprise audiences – across written, audio, and visual/ interactive media
- Create greater consistency in Enterprise messaging and content through the creation of toolkits/ playbooks which guide the Geo (AMER/ EMEA/ APJ) Enterprise Field Marketing teams in their execution of Enterprise programs worldwide
- Curate global assets, and where needed build new content assets, to support global field marketing campaign programs and events which are not managed by the central AWS teams
- Work with the AWS Brand Advertising and Product Marketing teams to extend current scale programs designed to increase awareness and shift perception with Enterprise decision-makers in key markets
- Work with Partner to leverage appropriate content assets which align with the wider Enterprise content marketing strategy
- Define the ideal customer content marketing journey from contact to opportunity for target personas and industries
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure that the right metrics and reporting processes are in place to track the effectiveness of content
- Provide ongoing recommendations for new content marketing experiments that leverage new content forms and channels
- Storyteller with proven visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives to align to business and sales objectives and support growth targets.
- A natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- A critical thinker with exceptional analytical skills and a proven ability to turn high-level business requirements into programs that drive user engagement
- Demonstrated success driving a strong library of customer references.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If located within the city limits of Columbia, SC, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 115k -160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.