- Marketo Certified Expert
- 3+ years of Marketo experience (with experience building drip and nurture email programs)
- 1+ years' experience designing, building, and launching successful email engagement programs, specifically lifecycle/nurture programs
- 1+ years' experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Vidyard, and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4+ years' additional email engagement program experience
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Acquisition & Activation team is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to drive global activation and engagement email campaign execution.
The Email Marketing Specialist will implement and execute global email campaigns across various geographies and languages. Our ideal candidate has technical expertise with Marketo and demonstrated experience/success within the email channel.
This position may be located at any US-based AWS office. Relocation within the US only,
- Marketo Campaign Creation and Deployment: The Email Marketing Specialist will work with Program Managers to build Marketo programs, email assets and landing pages. They will QA campaigns and usher them through translations to ensure the timely launch of new email campaigns across the team.
- Maintain Email Campaign Health: The Email Marketing Specialist will feel comfortable building and monitoring reports across active email campaigns to ensure they’re functioning properly and will feel comfortable deep-diving into issues affecting program health and deliverability.
- Establish Email Best Practices and Drive Consistency: The Email Marketing Specialist will have visibility across email programs and will work to drive best practices and consistency within the team. Additionally, this role will also serve as the liaison with AWS’ central Email Marketing Team to ensure alignment with AWS-wide standards and best practices.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborates with Program Managers, in-region Field Marketing teams, the Email Marketing Team, and other internal stakeholders to create customer obsessed experiences for AWS customers.
- Deep technical knowledge of email best practices and a/b testing methodologies within Marketo
- Comfortable and motivated working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with field teams, agencies, and internal stakeholders.
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, operational acumen
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If located within the city limits of Columbia, SC, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $115k -160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.