- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field;
- 3+ year of experience in business intelligence and statistical analysis role;
- Experience with SQL/Python/VBA;
- Power user with Tableau/PowerBI or other BI tools;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Experience in building relational databases, reporting/BI platforms or leveraging statistics for data analytics;
- Experience in modern data warehousing techniques (dimensional data modelling, experience with ETL, etc.);
- Creation and ownership of metrics/reporting/dashboards/financial models for the different Business reviews cycles;
- Work on various analysis and benchmarking exercises to highlight new areas for opportunities, socializing and driving best practice and insights across the operational teams;
- Team player and the ability to work in a diverse environment with people in various locations;
- Proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining;
- Experinced listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Amazon Web Services ("AWS") enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. This growth is driving the need for an experienced leader on the WW Channels and Alliances team to fill a high impact role.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will help setup and deliver robust, structured reporting, analytics and models for the Worldwide System Integrators team. You will be a key contributor to shaping our strategic innovation program by equipping the product teams with the insights into the operation performance.
- Data science expert with Machine Learning experience;
- Exposure to AWS is desired but not required.
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of work experience of analyzing and interpreting data as a business intelligence engineer, data engineer, or at a similar capacity
- Experience with ETL development and data warehousing
- Experience with creating and building predictive/optimization tools that benefit the business and improve customer experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us