- 7+ years of sales and/or business development experience in the High Tech industry
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives, both business and technical
- Experience creating and managing pipeline and output metrics reporting
- Experience presenting and articulating complex business and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Experience working effectively across different sales, business development, and technical teams
- Portuguese language fluency
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage partnerships that support our most Strategic Partners. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? As a Partner Business Development Manager (BDM), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and Amazon SQS) across AWS’s most strategic business partners and the customers they support.
In this role, you will drive sales enablement and execution with AWS partners by teaming with AWS field leaders and regional Partner Success Management teams. This requires driving executive and field relationships with partners, customer, and the AWS team. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth via partner led and AWS supported opportunities. You will work with the Partner Development Managers and broader AWS Partner Network (APN) Segment teams to identify and engage partners focused on solution areas including business applications, big data, IoT, migration, managed services, digital transformation, and industry verticals.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a solid technical sales background that enables them to easily interact with technical leaders within and outside of AWS. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Position may be located near any Amazon regional office within the United States. Relocation assistance offered from within the US.
- Experience working with Systems Integrators (SI) and Independent Software Vendors (ISV) to drive strong customer outcomes and new sales growth
- Prior direct sales experience
- International field experience and/or experience working with the Global 100
- Experience with complex bid and proposal processes that bring together multiple partners to formulate and submit winning proposals
- Spanish language proficiency
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.