- A Bachelor's of Science degree in IT, Engineering, or related field
- 15+ years of IT consulting experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience working with large global multi-national High tech companies
- Consistently demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and successfully delivering customer outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs and delivering outcomes
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success managing executive customer relationship and key business stakeholders
- Experience with contract negotiations and developing statements of work
- Be mobile and travel to client locations in the US and globally as needed. Estimated 50-75% annual travel requirement
Are you interested in working with the largest High Tech organizations in the world as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization's history? Does the prospect of empowering these organization's cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate customers cloud journey on AWS excite you?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with global organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of Go-To-Market and delivery execution of Professional Services and Consulting for the accounts.
Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization and partner ecosystem to propose and deliver the right solution to help our customers in their transformation and innovation initiatives.
- Masters in IT related field, Operations Management, or MBA
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
- Broad enterprise systems technology experience including Cloud, SAP, Oracle, and custom application development.
- Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.