- 1+ year proven Customer Service experience in contact center industry.
- High school diploma.
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We help our customers understand what Cloud Computing is all about, and whether it can be useful for their business needs. We help with account and billing related inquiries, and interface with AWS teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
As an AWS Customer Support Associate, you'll help field customer e-mail and phone contacts, interface with Amazon Web Services Developer Support Reps, and represent Amazon and AWS as you interact directly with our Developer community to resolve support issues. You will work with exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed customer service associates and leadership. You will act as a Cloud Computing evangelist in the leading edge of this growing industry.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AWS customers.
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
- Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Acting as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
This role does require the ability to work weekends and/or evenings and is an hourly position that could require overtime.
- 6 months experience in Technical Support.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.