Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic, detail minded Insights Analyst / Manager with strong business acuity to join our team! Creative Cloud is a core business that needs our candidate's skillset in driving value for Adobe, optimizing the experience, and continuing to acquire new customers. Our ideal candidate is an outstanding blend of strong story-telling and technical expertise that is key for unlocking meaningful insights to our organizational partners. Our candidate is also equally up to the task of getting into the details by digging deep into the data and piecing together multiple sources while developing robust reporting solutions that help our partners scale efficiently.
What you will do:
What you need to succeed:
- Lead strategic analytics projects and present clearly communicated findings that lead to impactful insights for key partners.
- Multi-task and support ad-hoc querying and analyses to understand customer behavior, investigate emerging trends and diagnose data discrepancies.
- Build data pipelines and reporting solutions, mostly on and around Adobe Analytics clickstream data. Ramp up quickly as an authority of stitching and calibrating data across various data sources that relate to the customer’s online behavior and journey.
- Partner with the Adobe.com Analytics Enablement team to understand, validate and occasionally architect instrumentation and data flow. Understand how instrumentation impacts data pipelines mentioned above.
- Craft and build data sets for various use cases such as, but not limited to, investigative analyses and scalable reporting solutions.
- Devise and share reporting requirements to partner teams tasked with building and maintaining productized reporting/data solutions.
- Collaborate with other marketing analytics teams and researchers and contribute to holistic funnel measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field is required, masters preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Expert with Adobe Analytics analysis and insight generation. Able to prioritize and establish analytics strategy to deliver impactful, actionable insights.
- Strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
- Experience working with Apache Hadoop and related technology stack like Hive, Presto etc.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to stitch, calibrate and quality control multiple data sources.
- Up to the challenge of exploring new areas and finding creative ways to circumvent data problems.
- Ability to persistently navigate organizational challenges without losing sight of key goals.
- Utilizes the right approach that makes efficient use of time and resources.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Web Analytics experience is highly desired.
- Experience designing A/B test and analyzing subsequent results highly desired.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Workspace/Ad Hoc Analysis and web clickstream data highly desired.
- Solid understanding of a data visualization tool such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Knowledge of Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistical modeling techniques and data mining concepts is desirable.
- Proficiency in Python/Anaconda.
- Advanced Excel skills.