Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Senior Value Consultant will work with Field Sales, Account Management, and other teams at Adobe to drive business value focused engagements in digital marketing space. They will be client facing and support the overall sales cycle, from account planning to renewal.
They will collaborate with cross-functional global teams to understand customer's business and digital objectives, and develop compelling value propositions with input from the customer, as well as from sales, solution, industry and consult professionals. They will also present the findings and recommendations to customers/ internal partners.
- Contribute to global software sales and renewal opportunities by bringing an organizational value perspective through business cases targeting executive/ business audience for achieving their digital marketing objectives
- Lead customer and vertical-focused industry benchmarking engagements comparing prospects against outstanding organizations on key digital metrics.
- Conduct quantitative analysis, Return on investment modeling through value frameworks, incorporating case studies and value realization follow through
- Support the development of new value assets, tools and collateral, helping develop the practice
- Educate sales teams on incorporating business value into their selling motion and using the proven methodologies and self-serve tools to scale
- Develop high quality business cases for Adobe Digital Marketing products/services and related content for CXO-level audience of global sales prospects to help them better craft the 'Digital Strategy' of their organization
- Drive adoption/ coach sales team members to adopt internal value tools in order to drive ‘Business Value’ focus in all sales pursuits
- Find opportunities for and build content, collateral, and assets to support existing and new value initiatives
- Derive critical insights into emerging digital technologies from third party research and develop business conversation collateral
- Collaborate with Sales/ Digital Strategists/ Solution Consultants/ Industry Professionals globally to ensure successful delivery of projects
- MBA degree from a Tier 1 B School with 5-7 years of relevant Post-MBA Experience
- Preference for candidates with a 'Digital Strategy Consulting' background
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, financial analysis, and business research skills
- Ability to establish priorities and manage projects end-to-end independently
- Strong team orientation with the ability to work with cross-functional global teams
- Strong computer acumen specializing in various functions including spreadsheets, graphics, word processing, etc.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud /Creative Cloud/ Document Cloud solutions a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status