Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The opportunity
Come join our team! University Talent is a high-priority and significant part of Adobe’s recruiting strategy. We are focused on hiring undergraduate, and MBA candidates to work side by side with the tech industry’s biggest thinkers and creators to help change the world through digital experiences.
What you'll do
What you need to succeed
- Own recruitment for Grad and Intern hiring.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to drive business impact related to graduate level hiring.
- Execute campus strategy including but not limited to diversity, faculty partnerships, hosting presentations and networking events, connecting with student groups, participating in career fairs and on-campus interviews.
- Focused efforts on key conferences and sponsorships and continue to evaluate additional opportunities for Adobe to engage.
- 3+ years in recruitment; university/campus experience preferred but not required.
- Have confidence, be upbeat and be able to influence hiring managers and talent.
- Must think strategically while driving for results tactically.
- Have an understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and hiring manager experience and willingness to improve processes to provide a stronger experience.
- Demonstrable track record of building strong business partnerships.
- Willing to travel at least 30%, predominately domestic.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and attention to detail. Strong organization skills are critical.
- Must represent and be a steward of Adobe's values: genuine, outstanding, innovative, involved.