Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
We're looking for a Talent Partner/ Recruiter to help tell Adobe's story and engage top engineering talent in the market. This role will primarily drive hiring efforts for Adobe's Cloud Technology Business in US.
Craft the future of artificial intelligence at Adobe by building world-class teams of Machine Learning, AI, and Research talent who work on technologies that will transform Adobe’s world-class product offerings and user experience across the globe. You will have an opportunity to collaborate, deliver results, and earn the trust of leaders at all levels in Adobe Research, Search and Sensei Cloud Tech teams. You will interact with the brightest minds in artificial intelligence with expertise in deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and more. You will also partner closely with cross-functional HRBP, Finance, Compensation, and other key internal teams to ensure we attract, hire, and retain the most coveted talent in our industry.
Join us to help bring the world’s most remarkable Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning talent to Adobe and help define what technical revolution means at Adobe.
What you will do
What you need to succeed
- Hire positive talent in AI & ML for engineering & research teams across Adobe’s Cloud Technology teams
- Apply a hacker approach to a variety of sourcing and research channels to seek and engage AI/ML & other specialized talents
- Share trends and market insights relevant to machine learning space and help influence and implement new methods for hiring methodologies
- Advise the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape, and alignment
- Lead the full cycle recruiting process for research engineers, research scientists, applied research scientists, etc. across all levels
- Own, lead and develop key partner relationships with hiring managers, senior hiring leaders, HRBP, Total Rewards, University Talent team, etc.
- Act as a POC for Head of Adobe Research and provide monthly global hiring updates in partnership with University Talent, Finance, Global Talent Partners
- Partner/ Co-lead events and conference strategies for AI & ML Cloud Tech team
- Own Bi-Weekly hiring updates to VPs and key partners
- 6+ years of technical recruiting experience, with 2 years recruiting for senior applicants in AI/ML & Research Labs
- Proven track record to lead and mentor talent scouts/sourcers and technical recruiters
- Experience partnering with senior engineering leaders (S/VP level) to develop and implement recruiting strategies
- Real passion for creative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to clients and candidates
- Savvy to close offers against key industry competition
- Business insight and a keen interest in tech trends and advancements in the artificial intelligence space