Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you passionate about the technology space? Do you love leading a room of high-powered executives through a presentation that shows them how to become icons at their company? Are you the one that loves to win but does it with your creativity and unique approach? Then this is the job for you!
As a creative problem-solving leader for the sales team, you will have the chance to guide unusual solutions for the largest client experience problems. You will craft solution visions that pursue prospects' most meaningful business problems. You will tailor use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of the Adobe Experience Cloud in the customer's daily work stream. In this role you will master the challenges faced within multiple industries as well as the Experience Cloud architecture and how it helps tackle these challenges.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for guiding and delivering the most creative solutions to the world's most innovative companies.
What Current SCs Say About The Role
Fortune’s 100 Best
- Creative Position: "This position is the rarest SC position I have encountered. I have the charter, backing and resources to shape the strategy for our team engagement model with clients. We are problem solvers, solution finders crafting groundbreaking Digital Marketing solutions."
- Lifestyle Role: "What I love about the SC role is that it’s more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: How am I impacting sales cycles with my team and developing my subject matter expertise across the Adobe Cloud not how many hours am I in the office."
- Work/Life Balance: "I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance. The whole company shuts down for two weeks on top of the best PTO and flexible work schedule in the industry."
Adobe has been recognized on Fortune’s Best 100 Companies to Work For list for 16 years. Read more about Adobe's extensive recognition for employment awards http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
Ideal Skills & Background
- The Strategic Hi-Tech Consultant is expected to perform the following functions:
- Perform account planning, discovery and develop a strong point of view which matches client’s objectives and solves their business issues
- Will be able to demonstrate or discuss the benefits of some or all of the solutions within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Maintain an understanding of Experience Cloud competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
- Develop & Maintain authoritative understanding of the Hi-Tech industry including key trends, challenges and innovations.
- Five years in a technical pre-sales, consulting or Hi-Tech digital marketing environment
- Experience with marketing or ad technology (Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Email, DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Understanding of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, Search, Social, affiliates, and CRM
- Familiar and skilled with graphics programs to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 40%