Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!What you'll do
What you need to succeed
- Design and development of product based on microservices.
- Collect, stream, and persist metrics data, and make that data accessible through flexible APIs and visualizations
- Build alert and notification systems to provide real-time insight of Adobe Experience Platform.
- 10+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Java
- Well versed with distributed computing principles and experience building high scale high-performance cloud platforms and services
- Experience with developing and running microservices and infrastructure. Having both a development and operational (DevOps) background is helpful
- Proven experience in metrics, alerting, and distributed tracing
- Understanding of time series databases such as OpenTSDB, alerting frameworks such as Prometheus, and monitoring tools such as NewRelic
- Good understanding of the Kafka framework
- Familiarity with Azure infrastructure