Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Our Company
The Senior Product Delivery Manager - Account Management role will drive the planning, testing, and execution of enterprise-scale technology solutions. The candidate is passionate about Sales Account capabilities in and across several CRMs in coordination with Marketing and Finance teams. This individual will work with internal customers to gather and prioritize critical business requirements in support of the Account Management technology roadmap and vision, in collaboration with Field Sales, Field Product Managers, Program Managers, and other Sales Operations specialists. This person will also partner with Information Technology to design, develop, and deliver technology solutions that provide exceptional Field, Partner, and Customer experiences. Specifically, this role will lead the synchronization of account data across multiple CRMs and the Centralized Account Management service; and be responsible for, but not limited to, account lookup/selection, account creation, and account planning processes.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Business to understand current and future needs to deliver high-value technical solutions by improving the customers’ experience or day-to-day productivity
- Responsible for communicating/aligning with internal partners and IT on plans and launches
- Lead the planning and delivery of Run-the-business requirements and large technology initiatives
- Align strategically with other Product Managers on the delivery of interdependent solutions and initiatives
- Lead and facilitate process improvements sessions with internal clients
- Direct supporting Product Owners’ activities and priorities
- Oversee delivery work across multiple scrum teams
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, collecting defects and enhancement requests
- Support Release Planning, scheduling backlog items into regular releases aligned to business priority
- Lead Acceptance Testing with business testers, and works with the Quality Engineer to define acceptance tests for features
- 3-5 years of product management experience is required, and experience launching global large-scale technology solutions while supporting organizational change
- Experience with Agile methodology and working within and coordinating scrum teams, sprints, etc.
- Self-starter that thrives in the face of challenges
- Proven track record to operate effectively with general mentorship on new projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences; as well as communicate effectively to individual contributors, management, and executive leadership
- Experience communicating and advocating programs to customers and/or internal key partners.
- Strong communications skills, with the distinctive ability to empower and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, and resolution skills. You respectfully facilitate teams to the successful mitigation of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or relevant work experience; expertise in working in CRM solutions in a Sales Operations or related function with specific experience leading account data and processes is highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of customer master data model concepts and processes for auditing and maintaining data integrity
- Ability to explain high-level account management system architecture, what processes each system or component performs, and how each account record flow through the infrastructure
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $102,200 - $132,700
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.