Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The opportunity
As an Account Executive within the Experience Cloud Enterprise Install business, you would be responsible for selling the Adobe Experience Platform and all of our marketing leading applications including Marketing Automation (Campaign and Marketo), Commerce (Magento), Content Management (Experience Manager) and the Data Platform (Experience Platform, CDP, Analytics and Audience Manger). You will use our resources from prospect to close.
What you’ll do
What You Need to Succeed
- Annual Revenue - Exceed quota targets, protect existing revenue, and close new/growth business deals.
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new customers to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establish strong C/SVP level decision-maker relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise).
- Customer Acuity - Actively understands each customer's business issues, organization and business dynamics, technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Use data and processes to inspect, ideate and lead the territory and team. Encourage all accounts to become Adobe references. Practice and cultivate a learning culture to make the team and organization better.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, benchmarking and data to support the customer’s decision process.
- Pipeline planning – Follow a focused approach to build and maintain a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current and follow Adobe selling framework. Collaborate with support organizations including Marketing, inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Record of success driving deals through prospecting, discovery, solution proposal and closing new business.
- 8+ years’ of sales experience, of which 2 years involved a sophisticated solution sales process into the C/SVP level decision-makers in Marketing, IT, Sales and Procurement.
- Industry Manufacturing, High Tech, and B2B model solution sales experience is a plus.
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling or ability to master and articulate the value of Adobe’s marketing cloud software solutions.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment acting as the leader and liaison with all organizations within Adobe.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time