Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Role
At Adobe, nothing makes us happier than when our enterprise customers are wildly successful with their Adobe solutions. The path to success is navigated through a partnership between the customer and their Adobe Customer Success Manager (CSM). CSMs work with their accounts to define key success metrics and plan out how they will partner to accomplish them.
We are looking for an outstanding leader to lead all aspects of the CSM team supporting an enterprise segment of North America for Adobe Workfront. The goal is not just renewals and upsells—it's about thinking like the customer—understanding their goals and clearing the way for them to succeed.
We are seeking a problem solver with mad people skills—someone creative enough to design compelling programs that will scale, with leadership and organization change skills to put those programs into effect, and with business and operational savvy to bring together and report on efficiency.
You will have individuals on your team with responsibility for ensuring the overall success of a book of business in the enterprise space across the United States and Canada.
Is this you?
Is the concept of goal-setting and progress-reporting something you like and do well? Are you familiar with Adobe Workfront? Are you a professional people manager? If yes, then this job is for you!
- Work closely with the organization's director on multi-functional and global projects.
- Develop and govern client success programs that meet the needs of CSMs supporting a book of business
- Participate with the extended Adobe CSM Management team to develop and refine standard methodologies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our related technology and be able to clearly articulate business value
- Share a clear, compelling vision of our future and share the alignment between individual, team, organization and company goals
- Play a direct role in departmental planning and budgeting
- Identify, hire, develop and retain talent
- Clarify roles, responsibilities, and job expectations to enable success
- Model Adobe values—show consistency between words and actions
- Put the customer at the heart of every interaction
- Provide results-oriented work, stretch assignments and internal opportunities to broaden experience and expertise
- Make development planning and development discussions a key priority
- Ensure communication, reporting and operational activities are handled in a consistent, timely, accurate manner internally and externally
- Run critical product segment issues with Business Unit for resolution
- Work in partnership with sales management to achieve and exceed renewal goals
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent strongly preferred, Masters Degree or above is a plus
- 10+ years of related experience in technology (customer success, consulting, business development, sales engineering, client-side experience, etc.)
- 5+ years experience building, leading and running a technology organization
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously, be results-oriented and a strong team leader
- Highly eloquent with a consultative approach to business problems
- Responsiveness is key!
- Willing to adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
- Demonstrates competence in resolving conflicts and reaching compromise with others
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate the features of a range of products into business benefits and TCO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Travel required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.