Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
We’re in search of a Business Analyst who is obsessed with details, well-versed in solving problems, and skilled at implementing business information systems. We’ll need you to develop cost-based strategies and help create new reporting capabilities, while optimizing workflows and identifying next-level market opportunities. You can spot problems before they steamroll and create solutions that will assist us in moving forward. As a team member in this role, it’s also important for you to act as a liaison between departments—especially between management and tech staff—as you build strategic solutions that help us meet our business objectives, improve efficiency, and offer cost-effective opportunities that can be used company wide.
New team members in this position should develop a deep knowledge of Adobe's internal corporate business functions to produce critical business insights. Applicants should be knowledgeable and have experience with analytics for Employee, Revenue, and Business Operations. Seek to understand and support their strategic priorities. Jointly research, evaluate and plan for technology-related business initiatives, and provide open and responsive communication channels into Adobe's Corporate organizations. Additionally, the candidate will be committed to helping their business partners reach their goals.
What you'll Do
What you need to succeed
- Lead, design, develop and deploy business reporting and analytic solutions for Adobe's corporate teams.
- Regularly interact with business partners to communicate the project portfolio, technology roadmap, and planning on future business objectives.
- Bridge the gap between key business objectives and technical capabilities by providing fully coordinated solutions in partnership with the business
- Lead the product vision and roadmap, drive adoption of newly delivered solutions.
- Research (feasibility, market, industry, competitor etc..) and provide thought leadership
- Supervise the work of junior members on the team as well as Temps
- Partner with engineering teams to implement business solutions and validate the product against requirements.
- Prepare documentation for improvements and customization, deliver training and leadership to super-users and peers
- Implement process improvements and automations to optimize delivery, operational and support processes
- Perform impact analysis for business changes in collaboration with engineering
- Collaborate and partner on a day-to-day basis with business users, engineers, QA, and managers to design, develop, deploy, operate and support new business solutions
- Coordinate the handling of daily production support issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in and/or lead various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency.
- Craft sophisticated conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions) and dashboards.
- Plan and establish post go-live activities including ongoing application support.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of equivalent practical experience
- Experience supporting analytics in Revenue, Finance, and Employee data domains.
- Hands-on experience with SQL Platforms and business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, etc.)
- Ability to understand business requirements, strategy, goals and processes, and translate them into functional/system specifications.
- Ability to work independently, to mentor new and junior members of the team, and participate effectively in global teams.