Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Senior AEM Engineer
Senior AEM Engineer is a critical role within Web Platform team, aligning into Cloud Tech Business Unit. The Engineer is expected to take accountability of AEM based web content management platform’s technical deliveries. The Engineer would be responsible for Solution, Design, Development, and Delivery of world class quality code.
- Responsible for working with the Product Owner/Product Manager to capture business requirements.
- Responsible for technical solutions with detailed designs, and proof of concepts.
- Responsible for writing world class quality code and unit testing (automated). “Do it right the first time” approach with the developer being responsible for his/her own code quality.
- Responsible for following development practices and often refactoring code to reduce technical debt. Create documentation as necessary
- Responsible for delivering working software of highest quality, meeting specifications and agreed timelines.
- Responsible for reviewing code of team members.
- Responsible for fixing product defects and attending to critical production issues.
- Responsible for fostering innovation.
- This will require working as a Scrum team member in an Agile Scrum model, and to interact closely with multiple stakeholders like Product Owner, System Architects, Management, dependent Scrum teams, Devops, etc.
- Provide estimates of user stories in Story Points, and detailed task estimates in hours.
- Showcase technical leadership capabilities to own the delivery end to end.
- 5-7 years of software engineering experience
- Strong coding experience in solving complex problems involving data structures and algorithms
- Experience building large scale web applications integrating with various backend services
- Sound knowledge of OOP with Java preferably being the primary programming language
- Strong working knowledge of JEE based web technologies like JSP, Servlets or similar
- Experience in a Web Content Management System, like Adobe Experience Manager, highly desirable
- Prior experience in mentoring junior Engineers on the team
- Should have worked on projects that follow Scrum or similar agile development methodology
- Experience in Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is desired
- Experience in applications that use Amazon AWS or similar cloud hosting and CDN technologies like Akamai will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time, manage workload, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Education: Any graduation or post-graduation is fine. Computer Science Engineer is preferred