Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Challenge
We're looking for an engineer who loves building services for the creative professional and implementing features across the full Web Solution Stack for Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com). Adobe Stock is a service that provides designers and businesses with access to 200 million high-quality, curated, royalty-free photos, vectors, illustrations, templates, audio and 3D assets, for all their creative projects.
Adobe Stock is built right into Adobe desktop apps to search, browse, and add images to Creative Cloud Libraries, and get instant access to assets across desktop and mobile devices.
What you'll do
You’ll be working as part of a team, crafting innovative new features and maintaining existing ones for Adobe Stock using world-class technologies. The ideal candidate will need a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for delighting customers and who are self-motivated to push themselves in a team oriented culture will thrive in our environment.
Keys to your success
- 5+ years of proven experience developing consumer facing web applications
- B.S. in Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience building microservices in PHP and/or Node.JS
- Expertise in Front end development with both HTML & CSS (SCSS, bootstrap3, OOCSS, BEM)
- Knowledge of how to apply computer science principles like algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and data flow and storage
- Strong familiarity with SOLID design and object oriented programming
- Love to learn new things, work hard and have fun
- Experience building and maintaining highly available applications
- Experience with security standards (e.g. SQL injection, XSS and other exploits)
- Experience with quality driven development and tools, writing your own unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with Agile development processes
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.