Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
Do you thrive on solving hard problems at scale? Do you want to build cloud-native systems that work seamlessly across devices? Are you interested in defining the future of creativity by making it fast, fun, and frictionless to create sophisticated-looking content? Most of all, are you passionate about the next generation of users and building modern solutions for them that connect to leading social and digital platforms?
We are a team of passionate storytellers, technology innovators, and change agents. Building off Adobe Spark’s initial success, we are now re-imagining (from the ground up!) the way people discover, create, and publish the full range of media types - from graphics to imaging to video - right in the browser and on their mobile devices. Our aim is to build fast and easy product experiences that empower students, social influencers, marketers, small businesses - really anyone with something to say - to make something that will stand out and impress their audience.
What You’ll Do
Work with our Collaboration team to build team workflows for Adobe Spark. In this position you will be leading us through our journey of managing documents, allowing users to collaborate on their stories and enabling them to achieve more as a team.
What you need to succeed
- Design, implement, test, profile, release, and optimize the highest quality software experiences
- Partner with product management on sprint & roadmap planning
- Engage with customers to identify problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
- Collaborate across a wide range of roles and experience levels in a global setup.
- Implement new service integrations, components & app functionality
- Work as part of a fast paced scrum team.
- Develop, test and deploy your own code.
- Follow standard methodologies for testing, profiling, releasing, and optimizing high quality software
- Proven computer science fundamentals
- BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of development experience with Web component, React, ES6, TypeScript, PWA or Hybrid mobile apps,
- 1+ year of experience writing automated tests on both web and mobile, using technologies such as Selenium, webdriver.io , Espresso, etc.
- Experience with large and complex code bases, utilizing API design techniques to help keep code clean and maintainable
- Expertise in Node JS, WebPack, Git/GitHub (or similar tools)
- Ambitious spirit and focus on delivering value into customers hands with excellent communcation skills
- Focus on data-driven decision making and learning by experimentation.
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear different hats.
- Experience with Progressive Web App (PWA) technologies, Application Performance Tuning (Lighthouse, browser dev tools, etc.) is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our internal careers site or to complete the application process, please contact email@example.com or (408) 536-3015.