Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
As large enterprises invest in Adobe, we are in need of strategic and high-powered technical talent to help our largest customers navigate their operational needs across the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Our Senior Technical Account Managers (TAM) build, develop, and maintain one-on-one relationships with our Premier customers. They produce and deliver a prescribed set of technical services specifically designed to help them maintain operational health, while adopting new solutions and functionality to maximize their investment.
As a Senior TAM you have a leadership role across your accounts, leveraging Solution TAMs, Named Support Engineers, Field Services Engineers and other internal stakeholders to manage deliverables across the entire Premier engagement.
A person in this role possesses customer-facing and communication skills that enable you to represent Adobe best within a customer’s environment, driving discussions with multiple personas from developers and analysts to management and senior leadership — including within Adobe — regarding tasks, projects, cases, standard methodologies, and prioritization. One should also have proficiency to think strategically about people, process, and technology challenges as they help our customers realize the investment, efficiencies, advantages, and innovation available in the Adobe Experience Cloud.
In addition to the above set of functions, key elements of the role include serving as a primary, technical go-to person for multiple customers as you establish business and operational understanding of their environment. Hands-on, confident technical expertise is required to work through challenges and events, and oversee day-to-day operational needs. You will field technical questions, handle customer issues, and influence partners to improve your customers’ health.
The overarching goal is to ensure that you understand your customers’ technical and business requirements, and are in a position to anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; and create a successful partnership with Adobe.
- Be a central point of contact while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for your assigned customer accounts
- Maintain regular communication with both the external and internal teams, constantly handling customer expectations
- Engage with Director and VP-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and operational plans
- Work hands-on with Adobe Customer Success Management, Managed Services, Engineering, TechOps, Product Management, Support, and the rest of the Consulting practice to address issues, questions, and requests
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Analyze and present impactful data and insight to leadership
- Demonstrate knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist Adobe service teams in better serving your customers
- Serve as a first point of critical issues for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate and drive resolutions with Adobe services, sales, and product teams
- Ensure timely response and resolution to technical and product outstanding items
- Assess and document customers’ technical environment to reveal ongoing insight and improvement opportunities
- Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments, supplying standard methodologies and guidance
- Participate in customer-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (on-site and remotely)
- Participate in project-based, consultant-led architectural and design discussions to ensure solutions are optimal for the customer(s)
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with customer and internal partners
- Identify enablement goals and plans
- Continually develop both technical and soft skills individually and assist in mentoring immediate team members as needed
- Be a coach, a mentor, to your peers and account stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of the technical industry or equivalent experience
- At least five years of full-time experience in consultative, customer support and/or related role in marketing technology
- Exceptional CX focus and abilities
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Demonstrated presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
- Professional demeanor, ability to collaborate with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Sense of urgency in driving closure around blocking issues and open technical issues
- Strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks and situations across multiple accounts
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and thoroughly, using peers and internal resources as applicable
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple teams
- Travel to client locations as needed (approximately 15-20 percent)
- Tagging and implementation familiarity or experience
- Analysis principles and interpretation experience
- Understanding of and experience with marketing software and domain principles
- Experience and familiarity with the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions (a plus but not a hard requirement): Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Social, Adobe Target
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, such as, Scrum
- Familiarity with SaaS UX and navigation
- Understanding of performance tuning and optimization
- Understanding or experience in debugging coding languages
- API-level knowledge of third-party applications is a plus
- Comprehension or experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired
At Adobe, our people are immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists! You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Want to make an impact? Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.