Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
The DX Growth Analytics team is looking for a dynamic, versatile, technical minded Senior Marketing Analyst/Manager. B2B digital experience is an exciting, fast growing, constantly evolving space that needs your skillset to drive high impact marketing insights that will generate long-term value for Adobe and its customers. Your background is an outstanding blend of strong story-telling and technical expertise. In this role, you are tasked with unlocking and communicating customer-centric, impactful insights to your product and business partners by piecing together multiple data sources. You are also equally up to the task of getting into the details by digging deep into the data and crafting robust reporting solutions that help you and your partners scale efficiently.
What you'll Do
What You Need To Succeed
- Drive end-to-end analytics projects including developing the reporting strategy, translating strategy to technical requirements, execution of analysis/project, and stakeholder enablement
- Quantify the impact of major marketing initiatives and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Lead centralized analytics initiatives to find new and innovative ways to measure marketing performance impact
- Drive the target setting and campaign forecasting process to model marketing contribution goals to the business
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources to support analytics goals
- Manage data strategy and analytics workflows to support marketing report development including centralization and processing of marketing cost data to support ROI reporting
- Lead the development and expansion of end-to-end marketing campaign reporting to deliver insights and optimizations to internal stakeholders
- Drive standardization and automation in marketing performance reporting across analysis and reporting deliverables
- Work with multiple technical, business teams and Marketing Operations team to quickly diagnose, prioritize and scope marketing measurement implementation needs that will help deliver insights to optimize the business.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Engineering, and hands on job experience with data science or analytics
- Ability to translate stakeholder asks into technical requirements to surface impactful end-state analyses and reports
- Experience with enterprise software applications including SFDC, SAP, SQL, Power BI, and Tableau.
- Advanced hands-on Microsoft Excel and Power BI skill set.
- Advanced knowledge of Marketo systems and reporting functions for B2B use cases
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, with ability to engage and inspire senior executives.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations.
- Ability to utilize combined industry benchmarking information with a strong analytical capability to identify market trends and test alternative approaches to strategy that yield superior performance.
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional team projects
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly.
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Heavily results-oriented with a strong track record of meeting and/or exceeding internal project deadlines and deliverables
- Experience in subscription revenue environment is ideal.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $99,300 - $128,900
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.